PW-00610DP-STC Ground Stake for Dori Poles
Ideal for temporary installations!
The ground stake allows you to move your Dori Pole to different locations or use on a short-term basis making it great for parties, weddings and other special events. To be used with the 13.5′ two-piece Mid-Rise Telescoping Pole and the 19′ three-piece Telescoping Pole. Nof for JE Poles. Ground Stakes are considered “temporary” mounting simply because repositioning may be necessary occasionally due to prevailing winds allowing the stake to eventually tilt a bit in soft soil and sand and may require re-staking at a nearby location.
- For two-piece or 19′ three-piece telescoping poles or one-piece fixed height pole. (Not for JR poles)
- 30 ½” steel, powder coated stake in “safety yellow”
- Includes 1” O.D. by 15” aluminum bushing tube to be placed over Ground Stake prior to installing Dori Pole
- Installation instructions included
- Great for parties, weddings and other special events
- Made in Michigan