Ground Sleeve installation hardware allows you to permanently install your Dori Pole in the ground.
Designed for permanent, concrete-set installations, for the 13.5 and 19’ Dori Poles. Includes a 2” PVC pipe especially configured for encasing in concrete. The holes should be 8” to 10” in diameter and deep enough for the Ground Sleeve to protrude about ½” above the ground surface.
- Designed for permanent, concrete-set installations
- Durable schedule 80 heavy plastic, dark grey color
- To be used with the 13.5’ Mid-Rise or 19′ three-piece telescoping poles (Not for JR poles)
- Includes an 18” long, 2” diameter PVC pipe especially configured for encasing in concrete. (Concrete not included)
- Installation instructions included
- Made in Michigan