Ground Sleeve installation hardware allows you to permanently install your Dori Pole in the ground.
Designed for permanent, concrete-set installations, for the 13.5′ and 19′ Dori Poles. Includes a 2″ PVC pipe especially configured for encasing in concrete. The holes should be 8″ to 10″ in diameter and deep enough for the Ground Sleeve to protrude about ½” above the ground surface.
- Designed for permanent, concrete-set installations
- Durable schedule 80 heavy plastic, dark gray color
- To be used with the 13.5′ Mid-Rise or 19′ three-piece telescoping poles (Not for Jr. poles)
- Includes an 18″ long, 2″ diameter PVC pipe especially configured for encasing in concrete. (Concrete not included)
- Installation instructions included
- Made in Michigan