PW-00610DP-GSC Ground Sleeve for Dori Poles
Permanently displays Dori Pole in the ground.
Ground Sleeve installation hardware allows you to permanently install your Dori Pole in the ground.
Designed for permanent, concrete-set installations, for the 13.5 and 19’ Dori Poles. Includes a 2” PVC pipe especially configured for encasing in concrete. The holes should be 8” to 10” in diameter and deep enough for the Ground Sleeve to protrude about ½” above the ground surface.
- Designed for permanent, concrete-set installations
- Durable schedule 80 heavy plastic, dark grey color
- To be used with the 13.5’ Mid-Rise or 19′ three-piece telescoping poles (Not for JR poles)
- Includes an 18” long, 2” diameter PVC pipe especially configured for encasing in concrete. (Concrete not included)
- Installation instructions included
- Made in Michigan