PW-00610DP-DMK Dock Mount for Dori Poles
Attach your 13.5’ or 19’ Dori Pole to your dock (Not for use with JR Pole)
Recommended for the 13.5′ Mid-Rise and the 19′ Three-Piece telescoping poles, the Dock Mount Kit is all you need to mount your Dori Pole to a dock or similar surface. This is a complete kit that includes 24″ aluminum, 2″ O.D, pipe, heavy-duty mounting bracket with stainless steel bolts and brass lock nuts, and Dock Pole Bushing. This convenient attachment method ships complete. The horizontal attaching bolts supplied are sized for standard aluminum dock stringers. If you are attaching this to “2X” wood stringers you will need to purchase two 3.5″ long x 5/16″ stainless steel bolts from your hardware store (The supplied washers and nuts are sized for 5/16″ bolts). Dori Poles mounted on your dock are wonderful for serving as a wind guide on the water and as a possible method for deterring geese and assorted birds from dock.
Makes mounting a Dori Pole to your dock or other similar surface a snap.
- Durable 24″ long x 2″ O.D. aluminum pipe and heavy-duty aluminum mounting bracket & bolts
- All metal components are aluminum and /or stainless steel
- Includes the Dock Pole Bushing ( Link: http://consort.com/product/dock-pole-bushing/ )
- Dori Pole serves as a wind guide and navigation point on the water
- Dori Pennants float in the slightest breeze and tend to deter nuisance birds from underneath
- Made in Michigan
Additional items needed for installation (not included)
The Kit includes two 2.75” long x 5/16” stainless steel horizontal bolts, washers and two brass lock nuts to mount to standard aluminum dock stringers. If you are attaching this bracket to a “2X” wood stringer you will need to purchase two 3.5” long x 5/16” bolts (suggest stainless steel).